How to Do Business with Us
You'll be able to create a profile of your company and be able to login at your convenience to make changes.
How to do business with SDG&E® and SoCalGas®
- Ensure that your product or service can be used at Southern California Gas Company and/or San Diego Gas & Electric (see Business Commodities & Services list).
- Make sure your business complies with SDG&E® and SoCalGas® core requirements and values, and consider how doing business with your company can enhance Sempra's competitive advantage.
- Get certified through the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) Supplier Clearinghouse if you are a minority- or woman-owned company or through the State of California, General Services Office of Small and Disabled Veteran Business (OSDC) if you are a service disabled veteran-owned company.*
- Register online at our Vendor Relations Portal and provide your company's information.
- Once accepted into our program, you will be matched with an advisor who can help you seek opportunities within the company. Our advisors are trained to help develop and mentor diverse businesses like yours.
- If you receive an invitation to bid from SDG&E® or SoCalGas®, respond thoroughly and promptly
*Certification does not guarantee any business enterprise the right to bid or receive a contract.